Wednesday23 October 2019   
Exit Permission
Those whose residencies have been changed to Hungary could apply for multiple exit permission after transferring visa to the passport by Home Office. The following documents should be annexed:
- The original passport.
The relevant form.
- 1 photo.
- A registered envelop (for those who apply by post to return the form).

For those who have not done the military service and going to Iran for visit, they should fill
these forms.

Note: As it is not possible to renew the old passports, a new passport would be issued following the relevant conditions.