Wednesday23 October 2019   
Change residency
- The original passport with valid visa.
- 2 photo with identification on the back.
- The following agreements: 

 A: Father's for girl
 B: Husband's for wife
 C: For widows and divorced ladies the relevant documents.

- The relevant identifications about military service.
- A photocopies of foreign documents in the case foreign nationality.